The following case studies illustrate how we were recently able to add value to recruitment agencies looking to manage contracts across different territories.
An established UK recruitment agency specialising in the technology sector required a payroll provider to help them with an international project. New to the region, the agency required both technical advice and continued support throughout the project.
The key challenge for the agency was to find a partner who had international experience and could manage large numbers of consultants working on projects in Europe. They needed a partner who could be relied on to provide full compliance, while forming an integral part of the team.
- Provide payroll, tax and compliance solutions for a team of IT consultants working in the Netherlands
- Provide ongoing support for the duration of the project
- Remain flexible to changing circumstances
- Advise both the agency and individual consultants on their taxation obligations as appropriate
- Ensure full compliance with local and international legislation.
With the help of CPM People, the agency in question now has the contract to supply numerous consultants for the project on an ongoing basis. Moreover, the success of this experience has given them a platform to acquire additional contracts in other regions.
Meeting the needs of the world’s largest PC manufacturer by supporting their many contractors operating and based in 12 countries globally at one time.
Meetings the needs of a major organisation who need to ensure there are happy (highly skilled) contractors in many countries, is familiar and comfortable territory for the CPM People team. One of the most famous names in IT hardware, working through a key top agency, required very specific guidance and the sensitive handling of existing and new contractors in order to ensure that each remained fully compliant in a long list of countries; and that each also received special individual care and attention and the most tax efficient treatment of their gross income.
- To inter-relate with their existing contractors mid-contract and check compliance and explain their options for speedy efficient payment following strict new corporate policy. Assisting them to select and make decisions.
- To build a relationship with each contractor to establish confidence that CPM People are capable and fit to work for them as their trusted payroll provider.
- To liaise daily with agency staff and attend meetings with the major client to iron out any possible compliance issues and to check their new and timely corporate requirements demanded from us as their new preferred supplier.
- To introduce our Account Management team and dedicated managers to contractors, so that they are each of them comfortable and constantly perceive that they are being ‘taken care of’ very professionally and well.
- Impose (at times) with client endorsement, a change in the way in which some individuals are paid and the different actions each need to take as we work for them. In some cases overcoming preconceived stances and argument to establish and ensure full compliance and corporate policy.
- Provide regular and frequent reports and daily liaison where necessary to ensure that all of the team (at the specialist recruitment agency, the large corporate client and at CPM People) remain fully aware of all issues and actions as necessary and according to their expectations.
CPM People have achieved a major scoop here – demonstrating to all that we can serve very well - all the needs of a huge client company and their very specific requirements to support their many different contractor specialists across the globe from Europe to Australia. This has been a very interesting support programme which is ongoing and growing in activity. CPM People has been seen to be a vital knowledge source by the corporate client and by their chosen key agency. Being this source of knowledge and with the ability to deliver highly satisfactory global wide support makes CPM People a leading player in the second decade of the 21st century.
Contact us or call 0870 991 9000 today for an informal discussion of your circumstance and requirements - free of charge and obligation.